This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. The warranty applies only to Cuffing Season products purchased from Authorized Cuffing Season Retailers.
2. Cuffing Season assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of the product(s) during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage to Cuffing Season products caused by non- Cuffing Season products.
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if labels from inside the product are removed.
5. Repaired items will be subject to availability of replacement parts. (eg. Zipper, buttons, etc.) We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact same product in return
6. Repaired item(s) will be delivered back to you between 2-8 weeks after we’ve received the item(s).
7. Fur is not covered under the warranty unless a certain style is deemed defective. However, fur replacements can be purchased as part of our after sales service.
WARRANTY ON BAGS AND ACCESSORY GOODS
Cuffing Season will repair or replace any bag or accessory good for the lifetime of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
Submit a claim to: email@example.com
Please note that shipping the coat to us will be at customer’s expense, however when returning the coat back to you after the repair, we will cover the shipping costs.
Here is a list of information you will need to submit:
- Reason for request (i.e. tear, missing button, etc)
- Copy of your Original invoice
- Product name (if available), Color and Size
- Pictures of the product’s Full front & Full back and area(s) with an issue.
- P.O. number (this small tag is sewn inside the product's inner seam near the fiber content label and is generally a 5-digit number). *Please note that older models may not have this tag.
- Your complete Contact information, Telephone number and your Return shipping address.